Fordham University is sponsoring an excellent opportunity through its Excellence in Theatre funding for the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational programme is open for worldwide candidates who wish to apply for an undergraduate degree in the USA. The grant is awarded on the basis of excellent academic achievement in high school, test scores and personal characteristics.
This golden opportunity will cover full tuition cost for worldwide students at Fordham University
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1841, Fordham University is a private research university located in New York. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs for the students.
Why study at Fordham University? Fordham gives them the tools to make not only a positive change in themselves but also a positive change in the world. FU support the development of your critical skills to improve your chances in the job market within your field.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Fordham University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition cost
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the students must maintain full-time status, satisfactory academic progress, a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and compliance with the University’s policies and Code of Conduct
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this grant, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Fordham University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students will b selected on the basis of excellent academic achievement in high school, test scores, and personal characteristics.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The study program will cover the full tuition cost each year (fees not included) for courses taken as a traditional undergraduate student at Fordham. The awards also cover the average cost of a double room or actual charges, whichever is less (excluding meal plans and fees), if the student lives on campus.