The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire is very keen to provide incoming international students with the opportunity to be a part of its new and wonderful scholarship scheme.
The sponsorship will be granted to those students who demonstrate academic achievements, involvement in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities, and leadership.
A very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( vote)
The history of the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire can be traced back to 1916 when it was established. It is an innovative and comprehensive institution providing liberal arts and paraprofessional tracks to students. It has been rated many times as one of the top 10 public Midwestern universities.
Why would you like to take admission at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire? This institution is recognized on the international level for its quality academics and education. It comprises a wonderful campus that provides a beautiful setting for living and learning. Through its teaching and support, the university helps students to become critical thinkers and innovators.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000 – $6,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students will be considered
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to grab this opportunity, you should meet the following criteria:
- Entrants can be from any country
- Candidates should demonstrate academic achievements, involvement in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities, and leadership
- Applicants must be newly admitted students of an undergraduate programme at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to make a special application for this award. Applicants will automatically be granted this application upon successfully taking admission to an approved programme at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
- Supporting Documents: Your application must include the following supporting materials: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma if they want to be considered for this application programme.
- Language Requirement: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
The award of the program ranges from $2,000 to $6,000. Students who meet the university’s requirements will get this award.