In 2019 Fuji Xerox Business Centre Northern Rivers will support three undergraduate students. Two will be from the School of Environment, Science and Engineering. The Engineering scholarship supports a student through their first year of study.
The School’s four-year degrees in civil engineering, mechanical engineering and coastal systems engineering (new in 2018) enable students to develop the theoretical knowledge and skills vital to the engineering profession.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: December 20, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue Graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study in Engineering.
- Award: Up to $5,000 (two payments of $2500 per session) in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
- Number of Awards: Only one scholarship is available.
- Nationality: The grant is available for Australian citizens.
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The grant is available for Australian citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be:
- The recipient is a new full-time student in 2019 enrolled in a Bachelor of Engineering (Honors).
- The recipient must reside within boundaries of Tweed Heads (north), Coffs Harbour (south) and Wooden bong/Bonalbo (west)
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this application is online.