In 2019 Fuji Xerox Business Centre Northern Rivers will support three undergraduate students. Two will be from the School of Environment, Science and Engineering. The Engineering scholarship supports a student through their first year of study.
The School’s four-year degrees in civil engineering, mechanical engineering and coastal systems engineering (new in 2018) enable students to develop the theoretical knowledge and skills vital to the engineering profession.
- Application Deadline: December 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $5,000 (two payments of $2500 per session) in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
- Number of Scholarships: Only one scholarship is available.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for Australian citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Australian citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be:
- The recipient is a new full-time student in 2019 enrolled in a Bachelor of Engineering (Honors).
- The recipient must reside within boundaries of Tweed Heads (north), Coffs Harbour (south) and Wooden bong/Bonalbo (west)
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this scholarship is online.