To provide a world-class education for high-calibre international students, Fukuoka City International Foundation is offering the scholarship programme in Japan.
The programme aims to support overseas students who are going to enrol in the undergraduate or graduate degree programme for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship will assist you to pursue a degree at the university by providing the 50,000 yen/month.
User Review( votes)
Why should you apply for this programme? They hope that through the promotion of international exchange making the most of Fukuoka’s history, culture, and other attributes, they can contribute towards the realization of a multicultural society in which they can deepen mutual understanding internationally while recognizing the diversity amongst each of Fukuoka’s citizens, while simultaneously commemorating the success of the Asian-Pacific Exposition – Fukuoka ’89. As such, their goal is to contribute to regional development and international peace.
Application Deadline: Applications are open till May 2022
- University or Organization: Fukuoka City International Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: 50,000 yen/month
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Those who enrol in the following universities: Kyushu University, Fukuoka Women’s University, Kyushu Sangyo University, Seinan Gakuin University, Nakamura Gakuen University, Fukuoka University, Fukuoka Institute of Technology, Fukuoka Jo Gakuin University (Undergraduate students or graduate students) are eligible.
- A person who holds at least N3 of JLPT or has an equivalent level of N3 Japanese ability
- Willing to work in Fukuoka in the future.
- Willing to interact with Japanese people.
- Maintain contact with Fukuoka City International Foundation after graduation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, applicants must apply to Fukuoka City International Foundation through your university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Fukuoka City International Foundation will provide the amount of 50,000 yen/per month for applicants in Japan.