Applicants are invited to apply for the Graduate International Scholarships offered by the University of Central Oklahoma. The funding program is open for the academic session 2023/2024.
The study program is available for international applicants who want to pursue a graduate degree program at the University of Central Oklahoma.
Wonderful offer to study at the University of Central Oklahoma and complete your graduate degree program.
User Review( vote)
The University of Central Oklahoma was founded in 1890 and is a public university in Edmond, Oklahoma. It was one of the earliest institutions to be formed in Oklahoma, making it one of the country’s oldest universities. In Regional Universities West, it is ranked 71st. The University of Central Oklahoma is a well-known metropolitan university.
Why choose to study at the University of Central Oklahoma? It helps students learn through transformative educational experiences, growing productive, creative, ethical, and engaged citizens and leaders—Oklahoma’s third-largest university with over 17,000 students and nearly 434 full-time and 400 adjunct professors. The University of Central Oklahoma’s Jazz Division is the largest in the state and one of the largest in the region.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by November 1 and May 31 each year.
- University or Organization: The University of Central Oklahoma
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Minimum 3.00 or higher Bachelor’s Degree cumulative GPA
- Must be an international student
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To enroll at the university, applicants must taking admission to a graduate degree program at the university. There is no separate application required for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official Transcripts
- Proof of Graduation
- Financial Support Documentation
- A bank statement, certificate
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this program, students must have to check the entry requirements of a graduate degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the native language spoken, submit one of the following:
- TOEFL – 79 IBT (internet-based test) or 550 PBT (paper-based test); or
- IELTS – 6.5 overall bands; or
- Proof of 12 weeks of intensive English study at an approved ESL program in the U.S. after achieving a minimum TOEFL score of 500 (PBT) or 61 (IBT) or minimum IELTS overall band of 6.0
The University of Central Oklahoma will provide an award of up to $2,000 ($1,000 per year) to successful students.