The University of Queensland is offering the Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships in Public Policy. Scholarship package is generously paid for a maximum period of two years and will be worth AUD 140,000.
Scholarships are open for Australian and U.S. postgraduate students to taking a master‘s degree in the field of public policy in Australia or the United States with strong academic credentials and leadership capability.
Admirable offer for Australian students to get an opportunity to study in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Incorporated in the top 50 of the world, the University of Queensland is one of Australia‘s leading research and teaching institutions. It is one of Australia’s fifth oldest university offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
Why study at this University? The University of Queensland is here to offer you an education – and not just a qualification. It is a university that will equip you for future success – locally and globally, today and tomorrow.
Application Deadline: July 6, 2021
- Course Level: Postgraduate, Higher Degree by Research
- Scholarship Award: $140,000 (approximate)
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic students, International students (New students, Currently enrolled students)
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and NZ citizens are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of public policy. These may include key areas such as health, sustainability, energy, climate change, regional security, education, political science, history or governmental relations.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Australian citizens: Fulbright Scholarships are available to Australian citizens from all disciplines to undertake research or study in the United States for 3 to 12 months. Visit the Fulbright website for more information
- US citizens: Fulbright Scholarships are available to American citizens from all disciplines to undertake research or study in Australia for 3 to 12 months. Australian citizens who hold dual American citizenship are not eligible to apply. Visit the Fulbright website for more information
- In private companies and businesses, those candidates who have mastered in Public Administration are highly in demand as a tax examiner, budget analyst or consultant.
- With a master’s degree in the field of public policy, you can also pursue jobs in the private sector and work as a human resource manager, legal counsellor, consultant, or marketing manager.
Applications must be completed and submitted via the online portal.
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://scholarships.uq.edu.au/scholarship/fulbright-scholarships#qt-scholarship_tabs-foundation-tabs-2
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this scholarship, the applicants must be enrolled or planning to enrol at the University of Queensland.
- The Scholarship package is a generous one and will be awarded for a maximum two year period and be valued at up to AUD 140,000.
- Benefits include:
- Living, travel & establishment allowances
- Tuition fees (up to a set limit)
- National Orientation Program and a Fulbright Presentation Dinner
- Distinguished professional network with the S. and Australian Fulbright Alumni Associations
- A support agency in the U.S. that assists with visas, events, and networks
- Media and publicity support
- ASPE medical insurance of up to AUD 100,000 (for the Scholar only)