The University of Queensland is offering the Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships in Public Policy. Scholarship package is generously paid for a maximum period of two years and will be worth AUD 140,000.
The studentships are open for Australian and U.S. postgraduate students to taking a master‘s degree in the field of public policy in Australia or the United States with strong academic credentials and leadership capability.
User Review( votes)
Incorporated in the top 50 of the world, the University of Queensland is one of Australia‘s leading research and teaching institutions. It is one of Australia’s fifth oldest university offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
Why you should you apply for this University?
The University of Queensland is here to offer you an education – and not just a qualification. It is a university that will equip you for future success – locally and globally, today and tomorrow.
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2019
- Course Level: the program open for the postgraduate degree program
- Award: $140,000 (approximate)
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and NZ citizens
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and NZ citizens are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of public policy. These may include key areas such as health, sustainability, energy, climate change, regional security, education, political science, history or governmental relations.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
To participate in this application , the applicants must be Australian postgraduate students commencing a master’s degree in the field of public policy. Applicants cannot hold dual US-Australian citizenship and may be eligible to apply for more than one scholarship.
You might also like these Programs
- UQ Engineering Latin American Scholarship at the University of Queensland in Australia, 2019
- Gough Family funding for Medical Education at the University of Queensland in UK, 2019
- In private companies and businesses, those candidates who have mastered in Public Administration are highly in demand as a tax examiner, budget analyst or consultant.
- With a master’s degree in the field of public policy, you can also pursue jobs in the private sector and work as a human resource manager, legal counselor, consultant, or marketing manager.
Applications must be completed and submitted via the online portal.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.fulbright.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2019-20-Student-instructionsV3.pdf
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents
To apply for this application , the applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll at the University of Queensland.
- the program package is a generous one and will be awarded for a maximum two year period and be valued at up to AUD 140,000.
- Benefits include:
- Living, travel & establishment allowances
- Tuition fees (up to a set limit)
- National Orientation Program and a Fulbright Presentation Dinner
- Distinguished professional network with the S. and Australian Fulbright Alumni Associations
- A support agency in the U.S. that assists with visas, events, and networks
- Media and publicity support
- ASPE medical insurance of up to AUD 100,000 (for the Scholar only)
Dates and Deadlines
The application will be closed on July 15, 2019.