The University of Brighton is now accepting applications for International Scholarships in UK, 2022. These scholarships are available to new full-time international students on undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree courses.
Applications are available to the foreign fee-status student holding an offer to start a full-time undergraduate taught degree course in the academic year 2022. The university will only provide a deduction of £2,500 and £1,000 in tuition fees to the winners for the first year of their course.
Great offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Brighton is a public university on the south coast of England. Its mission is to realize the promise of capacity and size through high-quality, practice-based learning, teaching, research and enterprise.
Why you should you apply for this University? Studying at Brighton provides an experience that goes beyond the classroom. From the very first day, they will help you to build real-world knowledge and transferable skills. With a degree by the University of Brighton, you will get a platform to assist you in the transition from academia to employment after graduation.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship will close on 29 May 2022.
Course Level: The scholarship is open for undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree courses
- Scholarship Award: £2,500 and £1,000
- Numbers of Award: NA
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International fee-status students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
Applicants must be a new, international fee-status student holding an offer for a full-time undergraduate taught degree. Students progressing directly from the University of Brighton International College are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The applicants must have applied for the course of their choice at the University of Brighton or Brighton and Sussex Medical School, and have been offered a place on that course for entry in the academic year 2022.
Get you one step ahead!
With an undergraduate degree, you have a number of career options in many areas. Postgraduate study can help you stand out in the jobs market, but choose wisely and do your research.
If you are going to participate in this scholarship, you can apply through email.
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must email [email protected] with their University of Brighton student number or UCAS number in the subject line, and they will send you a scholarship application pack.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants need to submit all the documents which will be required in the application form.
- Admission Requirements: To participate in this scholarship, you must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton or Brighton and Sussex Medical School, and have been offered a place on that course for entry in the academic year 2022.
- The university will only provide a deduction of £2,500 and £1,000 in tuition fees to the winners
- How it Works: The scholarship is for the first year of your course only