The University of Brighton is now accepting applications for international awards in UK, 2021. In 2021 there are up to 50 merit-based scholarships available to new full-time international students on undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree courses.
Applications are available to the foreign fee-status student holding an offer to start a full-time undergraduate taught degree course in the academic year 2021. The university will only provide a deduction of £5,000 in tuition fees to the winners for the first year of their course.
User Review( votes)
The University of Brighton is a public university on the south coast of England. Its mission is to realize the promise of capacity and size through high-quality, practice-based learning, teaching, research and enterprise.
Why you should you apply for this University?
Studying at Brighton provides an experience that goes beyond the classroom. From the very first day, they will help you to build real-world knowledge and transferable skills. With a degree by the University of Brighton, you will get a platform to assist you in the transition from academia to employment after graduation.
- Application Deadline: March 31 and June 30, 2021
- Course Level: The grant is open for undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree courses
- Award: The grant is worth a £5,000 reduction in tuition fees for the first year of your course only
- Number of Awards: There are up to 50 scholarships available.
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International fee-status students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
Applicants must be a new, international fee-status student holding an offer for a full-time undergraduate taught degree. Students progressing directly from the University of Brighton International College are eligible to apply for this application .
The applicants must have applied for the course of their choice at the University of Brighton or Brighton and Sussex Medical School, and have been offered a place on that course for entry in the academic year 2021.
You might also like these Programs
- University of Brighton Santander masters programmes in UK, 2021
- University of Brighton Huxley Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2021
- International Research Scholarships at the University of Brighton in UK, 2021
Get you one step ahead!
With an undergraduate degree, you have a number of career options in many areas. Postgraduate study can help you stand out in the jobs market, but choose wisely and do your research.
If you are going to participate in this application , you can apply through email.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must email [email protected] with their University of Brighton student number or UCAS number in the subject line, and they will send you a application pack.
The applicants need to submit all the documents which will be required in the application form.
To participate in this application , you must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton or Brighton and Sussex Medical School, and have been offered a place on that course for entry in the academic year 2021.
- The university will only provide a deduction of £ 5,000 in tuition fees to the winners
- How it Works: The grant is for the first year of your course only
Dates and Deadlines
There are three deadlines throughout the year: 31 January, 31 March and 30 June 2021.