The United States Embassy is thrilled to offer Fulbright Foreign Student Program for the academic session 2024–2025.
The funding program is open to international graduate students who want to study, teach, and pursue research in the U.S. The fellowship is awarded on a competitive basis to qualified candidates in the USA.
Worthy opportunity to study PhD in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The U.S. Embassy in Cambodia is a diplomatic mission representing the United States in Cambodia. It was established in 1950 and has since then played a vital role in promoting bilateral relations between the two countries. The embassy provides consular services, promotes cultural exchanges, and supports development programs in Cambodia.
Why should apply for this program? By joining this program, students will get an excellent opportunity to increase their knowledge, gain international experience, and build connections between Cambodia and the United States.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2023
- University or Organization: Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s or Doctoral degree
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Cambodian citizens
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students from Cambodia are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university leading to a Master’s or Doctoral degree.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- To be eligible, applicants must have a strong academic background and a record of excellence in previous studies, have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university for those applying to study in the U.S. for a Master’s degree program, or have a Master’s degree from a recognized college or university for those applying to study in the U.S. for a Doctoral program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online application form to achieve this award.
- Supporting Documents: All required supporting documents and test score reports must be submitted directly to the online application. Applicants must submit official transcripts, diploma certificates, proof of English proficiency, and any additional documents required by their chosen academic program.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a strong academic background and a record of excellence in previous studies, and have completed a Bachelor’s degree for those applying for a Master’s degree program, or a Master’s degree for those applying for a Doctoral program, from a recognized college or university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in English, with a minimum score of 570 on TOEFL or TOEFL ITP, or 230 on computer-based TOEFL, or 88 on internet-based TOEFL, or 7.0 on IELTS.
The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy will provide round-trip transportation to the United States, as well as tuition, fees, and living expenses for full-time graduate study. However, grant provisions do not include financial support for dependents.