The United States Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs is awarding foreign student program for Azerbaijani students. The grant is available to pursue master’s degree program at U.S. universities.
The program is designed to provide opportunities for Azerbaijani youth to continue their education via master’s degree studies in the U.S. universities.
User Review( votes)
Fulbright financial aid positions will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership qualities and a commitment to improving cross-cultural relations through international exchange.
Course Level: award is available to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject: All disciplines and academic fields of study are available under this program.
The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Azerbaijani citizenship
- University degree
- English language proficiency (minimum 85 IBT TOEFL/7 IELTS score)
- Availability of military service certificate, or proof of military service deferment for actual inductees.
Nationality: Azerbaijani citizens are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have a university degree in order to apply.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum 85 IBT TOEFL/7 IELTS score.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted online. The application form consists of the following documents:
- Application form
- Personal Statement essay
- Field of Study essay
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- If available, Standardized Test Scores by the time of application submission; otherwise only short-listed candidates will be required to take the official TOEFL, GRE/GMAT tests by November 1st, 2016 which will be funded by the U.S. Embassy Baku)
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas and transcripts (Copies of notarized diplomas and transcripts with English translations are required to upload to the online application form at Embark. Do not bring the hard copies to the embassy)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 15th, 2016.