The United States Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs is awarding foreign student program for Azerbaijani students. The grant is available to pursue a master’s degree program at U.S. universities.
The program is designed to provide opportunities for Azerbaijani youth to continue their education via master’s degree studies in the U.S. universities.
Great opportunity to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Fulbright financial aid positions will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership qualities and a commitment to improving cross-cultural relations through international exchange.
University or Organization: Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
Department: United States Department of State
Course Level: Master degree program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Azerbaijani citizens
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- All disciplines and academic fields of study are available under this program.
- English language proficiency (minimum 85 IBT TOEFL/7 IELTS score)
- Availability of military service certificate, or proof of military service deferment for actual inductees.
- Azerbaijani citizens are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted online.
- Supporting Documents: The application form consists of the Application form, Personal Statement Essay, Field of Study essay, 3 Letters of Recommendation, Curriculum vitae, Diplomas, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant must have a university degree in order to apply.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum of 85 IBT TOEFL/7 IELTS score.