Outstanding candidates are invited to become a part of the Fulbright-NTHU Master Degree Scholarship in Taiwan. This educational fund is available to U.S. citizens for the academic year 2021-2022.
The purpose of this award attracts excellent students who want to commence a graduate degree program in Austronesian Studies at National Tsing Hua University.
Established in 1956, National Tsing Hua University is Taiwan’s most prestigious comprehensive research university. It contains seven schools, seventeen departments, and eighteen separate graduate institutions, all of which provide a wide range of degree programmes.
Why study at National Tsing Hua University? The institution assists overseas students by expediting admission requests and providing pre-enrollment scholarships. Students can get a high-quality education, take advantage of student services, and pursue a variety of careers here.
Application Deadline: October 12, 2021
- University: National Tsing Hua University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: degree
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Taiwan
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s Degree Program in Austronesian Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be U.S. citizens. Permanent resident status is not sufficient.
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Have strong academic credentials in an academic field of specialization.
- Meet the Grant Conditions and Provisions
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, students must take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply online submit it to the university.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a Statement of Grant Purpose, Personal Statement, Three letters of recommendation, and Transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English or Chinese.
The National Tsing Hua University will provide all the following study expenses according to the degree programs:
- Total Monthly Payment: NT$25,000
- Base Stipend: NT$18,000
- Living Allowance: NT$7,000
- Settling-in & Baggage Allowance (A one-time-only allowance): NT$36,000
- Tuition Waiver (provided by the University: tuition waiver for the number of credits required for graduation are granted to graduate students.)
- Student Dormitory (provided by the university)
- Round-trip Air Ticket
- National Health Insurance