Do you want to study in Australia? If so, then you can apply for the STEMM Merit Scholarship offered by the RMIT University.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support highly talented International students who want to complete their undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Australia.
Helpful offer for international students to get AU$10,000 in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. it is also one of the wealthiest universities in Australia and offers various degree programmes.
Why study at RMIT University? With RMIT, you’ll experience an education that prepares you for success, exposes you to new ideas, and equips you with skills and knowledge to excel in your chosen career.
Application Deadline: 15 November
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: College of Science, Engineering and Health
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 20% tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Kenya, or Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Engineering, Science, Health, and Biomedical Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be a citizen of Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Kenya, or Vietnam
- be applying offshore from Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Kenya, or Vietnam (RMIT Vietnam students who have completed cross-campus studies are not eligible)
- be an international student holding a valid student visa or plan to apply for a student visa prior to the program commencement
- achieve Australian equivalent grade GPA of 2.5 or 70% average or ATAR 75 in your qualifying qualification
- have existing offer letter (full or conditional offer) and be commencing student in July or October (if applicable) 2023 intake or February or July 2024 intake in any Vocational Education, Associate Degree*, Bachelor’s degree*, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Masters by Coursework program
- not be an existing RMIT University student (existing ELICOS or Foundation Studies may be eligible)
* Exclusions apply to the following programs:
- AD023 Associate Degree in Aviation (Professional Pilots)
- BP345 Bachelor of Aviation (Pilot Training)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this scholarship, then you must take admission at the RMIT University.After taking admission, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: CV, academic transcripts, and certificates with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in their last completed qualification.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
The RMIT University will provide scholarships 20% tuition fee reduction for students to cover their educational expenses in Australia.