Applications are invited for Fulbright Research Scholar and Self-Placed Program Scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020. These programs are available for Italian citizens.
The purpose of this program is to provide an opportunity for students to undertake post-graduate specialization, research and teaching program at universities and campuses in the US.
Excellence opportunity for Italian citizens to study abroad
User Review( votes)
The Ministry of Education, University and Research are assigned the functions and duties of the State in terms of school education. The university is highly artistic, musical and dance training, scientific and technological research.
Why should apply to this program- The program is a golden opportunity for candidates who want to undertake a postgraduate research and teaching program. It provides students with advanced skills in a specific area of specialization for their future career.
- University or Organization: Ministry of Education, University and Research
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD programs
- Award: Worth up to $38,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Eight programs are awarded
- Nationality: Italian citizens
- The program can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The award is available for Italian citizens.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Educations are awarded to pursue the master or PhD degree programs and for teaching projects at the best US universities in the field of Medicine and Surgery, of Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, and Psychology and similar.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be enrolled in a master’s or PhD degree programs at the US University. The call is open to post-doc fellows, researchers, university professors and independent scholars in art-related fields and for teaching projects at the best US universities.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply, the applicants need to take admission in any course at any US universities. After taking full-time enrollment candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit curriculum vitae, letter of motivation, copies of transcripts and statement of purpose.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at the university, applicants need to have their bachelor degree certificates and all the academic qualifications that are required for the admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: The award, covering a period of 9 months, is of up to $38,000.