SSHRC Joseph-Armand Bombardier Canada is offering a doctoral award for Canadian students.
The Joseph-Armand Bombardier Canada graduate funding opportunities Program (CGS)—Doctoral Scholarships and SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships aim to develop research skills and assist in the training of highly qualified personnel by supporting students who demonstrate a high standard of scholarly achievement in undergraduate and graduate studies in the social sciences and humanities.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: November 6, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study graduate funding opportunities
- Study Subject: The studentships are available for SSHRC.
- Award: Joseph-Armand Bombardier Canada graduate funding opportunities. Program Doctoral Scholarships: $35,000 per year
- Nationality: The grant is available to Canadian citizens.
- Number of Scholarship: Known
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadian students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirement:
Most SSHRC funding is awarded through open competitions. Proposals may involve any disciplines, thematic areas, approaches or subject areas eligible for SSHRC funding.
Eligibility for Degree Programs
Doctoral awards are tenable only in degree programs that include significant original, autonomous research that leads to the completion of a dissertation, major scholarly publication, performance, recital and/or exhibit that, as a requirement for completion of the program, is merit-reviewed at the institutional level.
- English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete the application form in accordance with accompanying instructions.
- Candidates eligible for both a Joseph-Armand Bombardier CGS Doctoral Scholarship and an SSHRC Doctoral Fellowship will automatically be considered for both awards.
- Most Canadian degree-granting postsecondary institutions receive a quota indicating the number of students they can nominate for the national competition.
- To apply, you must do the following:
- Ensure that you meet the requirements specified in the Eligibility and Value and Duration sections (above).
- Complete and submit only one application form, together with the required attachments. Application instructions can be accessed when you log in to the online portion of your application.
- Determine your current registration status from the table below, and submit your completed application to the appropriate institution