Applicants are invited to apply for Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program to conduct research in all disciplines. These grants are exclusively open for the nationals of Bangladesh.
The aim of the grants is to strengthen the bond between Bangladesh and USA.
User Review( votes)
The Fulbright Program, sponsored by the US government, plays a prominent role in the international education system.
Course Level: These grants are available to pursue research pogramme.
Study Subject: These grants are awarded in all disciplines.
Award: These grants will cover the following:
- Grant benefits for the Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program include all related expenses, a stipend and cost of the grantee’s Bangladesh/USA/Bangladesh air tickets. The grant also includes a monthly allowance for one dependent only who will spend at least 80% of the grant period with the grantee. If a grantee receives a nine-month grant, a dependent may be eligible to receive an air ticket if she/he remains with the grantee at least 80% of the time. Applicants must return to Bangladesh immediately upon completion of their research or teaching assignments.
Number of Awards: Not known
The award can be taken in USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The Fulbright program is intended for highly motivated scholars with advanced degrees (PhD.), or professional equivalency who propose to conduct research and/or teach in the fields of their specialization. Candidates must have excellent English language skills to function professionally in an American university setting.
Nationality: Bangladeshi applicants can apply for these grants.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be PhD.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Three reference letters
- Confirmed letter of invitation from a host institution
- Correspondence from U.S. institutions, if available
- Curriculum Vitae
- Passport copies for the applicant and for any and all intending accompanying dependent(s)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2017.