Applications are invited for PhD Positions in Neuroscience Positions at IMPRS for Brain and Behavior in Bonn, Germany, and Florida, USA. These are fully-funded available to applicants of all nationalities.
These are open for pursuing a full-time PhD program at the University of Bonn or Florida Atlantic University. The school offers a completely funded international PhD training and research program in the neurosciences – in either Bonn, Germany or Jupiter, Florida.
Wonderful fully-funded positions for all nationalities students.
User Review( votes)
The International Max Planck Research School for Brain and Behavior at the University of Bonn and Florida Atlantic University is a collaboration with the Max Planck Florida Institute for Neuroscience and the Max Planck associated Center for Advanced European Science and Research (caesar).
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- The Ph.D. program is open to candidates holding a Master’s degree in biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, or other relevant subjects.
- Applicants currently working on their Master thesis are also encouraged to apply.
- In exceptional situations, candidates holding only a Bachelor degree may be accepted.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language.
- Research areas at IMPRS Brain and Behavior are many and varied, including neuronal circuits and behavior, learning and memory, molecular signaling in neurons, biophysics of neurons and glia, nervous system development/disorders, and mammalian sensory processing.
- The IMPRS for Brain and Behavior Ph.D. program aims to recruit exceptional doctoral pupils from all nationalities and immerse them in a stimulating scientific culture of interaction and cooperation.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The mode of applying is online. Please, complete the Online application form and submit the mandatory information.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Letter of Motivation, Curriculum vitae, Two Referees, Copies of relevant academic certifications, Copies of relevant transcripts of study, Copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must be holding a Master’s degree in biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, or other relevant subjects.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
Benefit: The doctoral positions are fully funded offering a competitive monthly income (contract).
Application Deadline: Closed