If you want to gain the skills you need to succeed in building a career in computer science, you must check out the Full Computer Science Scholarship offered in the UK by St. Mary’s University for the scholastic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship, as its name suggests, is for international and domestic students undertaking studies in the field of computer science at St. Mary’s University. They must apply for the BSc of Computer Science to be considered. One student will be selected for this scholarship worth three years’ tuition fee.
Nice offer for computer science students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded as a college for training Catholic schoolmasters, St Mary’s University, Twickenham, is a public university in Strawberry Hill, Twickenham, in South West London. It proudly ranks 39th in the nation and is committed to the mission of the Catholic Church in higher education.
Why study at St. Mary’s University? St. Mary’s University is truly committed to ensuring that its students indulge in a transformational educational experience. It prepares its students to be highly skilled, informed, and civically engaged, to not just fulfill their career goals but also build on and add to past successes.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted before 8th June 2023.
- University or Organization: St Mary’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: £27,750
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Overseas and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the BSc of Computer Science at St. Mary’s University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants can be female students from Black, Asian, and other Minority Ethnicity backgrounds or have a registered disability.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal to apply for admission. All eligible candidates will automatically be considered for the scholarship award upon application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates
- A copy of your English language requirements (if needed)
- A copy of your passport
- Visa history questionnaire
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
St. Mary’s University will award the winning students three years tuition fee worth £27,750.