Do you need financial support for your research studies? If yes, then the University of Bristol is granting the Full Fee PhD Research Studentship in Materials for Zero Carbon Energy for the session 2020/21.
The educational bursary is available for the UK and EU students in order to take part in a PhD degree program at the University of Bristol in the UK.
The University of Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and provide a stimulating environment for both teaching and learning. Students from more than 120 countries are currently studying here at Bristol.
Why study at the University of Bristol? At Bristol, students will receive excellent support for technical training, personal development and opportunities to attend international conferences.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Bristol
- Department: Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up to £17,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Materials for Zero Carbon Energy Systems
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold/achieve a minimum of a master’s degree (or international equivalent) in Engineering. Physical Sciences, Material Science, Mathematical Sciences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to enrol in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, you can fill the online application form to get fund for this research grant.
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the admission application, applicants might be asked to submit all the following documents: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You should check the entry requirements for study at the University of Bristol
- Language Requirement: If you are not an English speaker and want to qualify for a place on their chosen course/program, must meet all the English requirements at Bristol.
The studentship covers full UK/EU (EU applicants who have been resident in the UK for 3 years prior to 1 September 2020) PhD tuition fees and a tax-free enhanced stipend up to £17,000 p.a.