The University of Auckland is inviting outstanding students to apply for the Faculty of Education and Social Work Postgraduate International Scholarship. The program is available for students from all around the world for the academic year 2020-2021.
The main aim of The grant is to support international students for full-time postgraduate study in a specified program, up to $7,000 towards International student fees.
Nice funding program for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1883, the University of Auckland is the highest-ranked university in New Zealand. It conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centers.
Why study at the University of Auckland? The university provides high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities for the students. Here students gain transferable skills that help them adapt well and manage the different roles they may take on over their career.
Application Deadline: July 4, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Faculty of Education and Social Work
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to $7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree at the Faculty of Education and Social Work in a specified program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Requires a completed bachelor’s degree, or acceptable equivalent qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- Previous work experience may be taken into account.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants only have to admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university. There is no need to apply for this application , it is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit an official academic transcript, program completion certificate, mark sheets and CV with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The funding program will be awarded biannually and will be of the value of up to $7,000 for 240 points of the program, or on a pro-rata basis for programs of less than 240 points.