The University of Exeter is offering up to 20 full-fee scholarships for international students to pursue a postgraduate research program. The awards are available to students in any subject area available at the University of Exeter and at all campuses.
The studentships are available for pursuing the postgraduate program. The aim of The grant is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
A golden chance for UK and international students to study in the Uk.
User Review( votes)
At the University of Exeter, they combine teaching excellence and high levels of student satisfaction with world-class research at our campuses in Exeter and Cornwall. Exeter is a public research university located in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom.
Why at the University of Exeter? They offer a community-based learning environment that encourages collaboration and independence. At the University of Exeter Online, they make exceptional happen.
University or Organization: University of Exeter
Course Level: Postgraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: UK and international students
The program can be taken in the Uk
Application Deadline: Closed
- For all postgraduate degrees, both taught and research, students will normally be required to have obtained or expect to obtain a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:1 Honours degree.
- They will need at least a 2:1 or its equivalent in order to be considered by any of the main funding bodies.
- The UK and international students can apply for full-fee scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates need to make two separate and simultaneous applications to the University of Exeter PGR Admissions and then apply to the University’s funding database for the Exeter International Excellence funding for Postgraduate Research.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit a Letter of Application, CV, Research Proposal with a supervisor agreed in principle, Transcript, 2 References, IELTS or equivalent (if from a non-English speaking country).
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- There will be 20 full-fee scholarships available for an entry during the 2017/18 academic year.
- Successful applicants will have their tuition and bench fees paid by the University for up to 3.5 years (42 months).
- A research allowance will be provided and a stipend to support living costs will be paid at current UK research council levels, currently £14,295 per year.