If you are currently studying at Umeå University and will continue your studies through 2019-2020 academic year, you are also welcome to apply.
Umeå University is offering scholarships for international students to pursue a master’s program for the academic year 2017-2018. Selected candidates receive a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.
Valuable Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
Umeå University is a university in Umeå in the mid-northern region of Sweden. The university was founded in 1965 and is the fifth oldest within Sweden’s present borders.
Why at Umeå University- Umeå University is developing as a major destination of higher education in Northern Sweden. They providing a world-class teaching and research environment that is characterized by excellence, innovation, openness, and diversity.
University welcomes pupils to apply for a scholarship if they have:
- Are a citizen of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Have completed your application for program studies at the master’s level (before the application deadline of 15 January 2019) and have paid the application fee 1 February latest.
- Have the Umeå University program as priority 1 at
- These are awarded to study all the subjects offered by the university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants should fill out the application form and submit the application together with other documents to University Admissions Sweden. Required documentation for all master’s applicants In order to complete an admissions application, candidates must provide the following documents after submitting their online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelor’s degree, Transcripts of completed courses and Proof of English language skills, Proof that pupils meet the specific entry requirements, a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have bachelor’s degree equivalent to a Swedish Kandi DAT examen, (180 higher education credits) from an internationally recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
Benefit: Selected candidates receive a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.
Application Deadline: Closed