Henley Business School of the University of Reading is delighted to offer the full PhD Scholarship in Business Informatics, Systems & Accounting for the session 2020/21.
This is a full studentship is open to both UK & International candidates who have a plan to pursue a PhD degree at the university for three years.
Helpful offer for international students to win an award in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1926, the University of Reading is one of the best research universities in the UK. It offers a range of scholarships to undergraduate and master’s students. Candidates will be part of a growing, vibrant, and intellectually stimulating postgraduate community.
Why at the University of Reading? At this university, students will find many opportunities to contribute to predefined projects. It provides a wide range of subjects with excellent study and research facilities.
- University: University of Reading
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 32
- Nationality: UK & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All UK and international students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD studentship will be awarded in Business Informatics, Systems & Accounting.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a good undergraduate degree in a relevant subject and a Master’s degree, preferably at the distinction level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants need to take admission in a doctoral research programme at the university. Thereafter, they should apply for this excellent funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must upload copies of your academic transcripts, certificates and other supporting information; it also enables us to contact your referees directly.
- Admission Requirements: To be accepted to study for a PhD, applicants will normally need to have an undergraduate degree of at least an Upper Second-class/2.1 (or equivalent) and/or a master’s degree, in a subject, related to the proposed PhD topic. In some areas of the University (particularly in the arts, humanities, social sciences and business) applicants are normally only accepted if they have a master’s level qualification.
- Language Requirement: The majority of PhD programmes require a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 however, some areas require a score of 7.0 these are: Henley Business School (with the exception of Business Informatics and Systems Accounting which accepts 6.5)
These scholarships cover full fees and £15,000 stipend for 1 year. It is renewable for a further 2 years subject to performance.
Application Deadline: Scholarships are allocated on a rolling basis based on the following deadlines: 28 February 2020, 30 April 2020 and 26 June 2020.