Henley Business School of the University of Reading is delighted to offer the full PhD Scholarship in Business Informatics, Systems & Accounting for the session 2020/21.
This is a full studentship is open to both UK & International candidates who have a plan to pursue a PhD degree at the university for three years.
Established in 1926, the University of Reading is one of the best research universities in the UK. It offers a range of scholarships to undergraduate and master’s students. Candidates will be part of a growing, vibrant, and intellectually stimulating postgraduate community.
Why at the University of Reading? At this university, students will find many opportunities to contribute to predefined projects. It provides a wide range of subjects with excellent study and research facilities.
- University: University of Reading
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 32
- Nationality: UK & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All UK and international students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD studentship will be awarded in Business Informatics, Systems & Accounting.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a good undergraduate degree in a relevant subject and a Master’s degree, preferably at the distinction level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants need to take admission in a doctoral research programme at the university. Thereafter, they should apply for this excellent funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must upload copies of your academic transcripts, certificates and other supporting information; it also enables us to contact your referees directly.
- Admission Requirements: To be accepted to study for a PhD, applicants will normally need to have an undergraduate degree of at least an Upper Second-class/2.1 (or equivalent) and/or a master’s degree, in a subject, related to the proposed PhD topic. In some areas of the University (particularly in the arts, humanities, social sciences and business) applicants are normally only accepted if they have a master’s level qualification.
- Language Requirement: The majority of PhD programmes require a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 however, some areas require a score of 7.0 these are: Henley Business School (with the exception of Business Informatics and Systems Accounting which accepts 6.5)
these endowments cover full fees and £15,000 stipend for 1 year. It is renewable for a further 2 years subject to performance.
Application Deadline: The studentships are allocated on a rolling basis based on the following deadlines: 28 February 2020, 30 April 2020 and 26 June 2020.