The IED Madrid is giving 6 full scholarships to study new full-time program “My Cloud My Castle, digital design program & Design Internship” In Madrid. Six scholarships with 100% coverage of the cost of the project and include free accommodation.
The Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) is a design school in Italy. The school is organized into four disciplines: Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management. It is spread over nine cities—Milan, Turin, Venice, Cagliari, Florence, Rome, Barcelona, Madrid and São Paulo—and thirteen locations which occupy more than 50,000 square meters of space.
Best offer for applicants
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: May 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the full-time program, My Cloud My Castle, digital design programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the Digital Design Lab.
- Scholarship Award: University offer, 6 Scholarships with 100% coverage of the cost of the project and include:
6 Scholarships with 100% coverage of the cost of the program.
Free accommodation in a shared flat during the time the internship lasts.
Non-labour practice visa for Spain, that allows you to travel throughout Europe.
Health care coverage during the whole period the internship lasts.
300€ month to cover your basic expenses.
Working in the Digital Design Lab with professionals and companies.
Completing your portfolio by developing a real project.
The possibility of opting to join the staff of the companies participating, or the IED itself.
- Number of Scholarships: There are six scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: IED Madrid is looking for people from the computer engineering world, who want to expand their knowledge in new fields, like design and new technologies and would benefit from adding design-related knowledge to their C.V., (such as, UX/UI, Visual design, design thinking), in short, people who want to develop a global vision of the design process.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The only way to get into the program it’s applying for a scholarship. You have to send us:
- CV & LinkedIn profile
- Motivational letter talking about your personal project
- Portfolio pdf or website URL with your portfolio