Are you students of the University of Otago and want to get a scholarship? If yes, then you will glad to know that The University of Otago is offering full-time MBA scholarships in New Zealand.
The Otago MBA minimum entry requirements are the same for both online and on-campus and include an undergraduate degree (or equivalent or an acceptable level of management experience.
Admirable Scholarships at the University of Otago.
User Review( votes)
The University of Otago is a collegiate university located in Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand. It scores highly for average research quality, and in 2006 was second in New Zealand only to the University of Auckland in the number of A-rated academic researchers it employs.
Why at the University of Otago- Otago is the only university in New Zealand which offers both academic excellence and excellent learner experience. They provide a research-led learning environment that is second-to-none, with a richly-deserved reputation for excellence.
Application Deadline: Open
- Awards are open to international candidates.
- These are available for pursuing Otago MBA online and on-campus.
- These are awarded in the field of business administration.
- The Otago MBA minimum entry requirements are the same for both online and on-campus, and include:
An undergraduate degree (or equivalent or an acceptable level of management experience)
A minimum of 3 years’ professional / management experience
A good GMAT score or Otago MBA entry test score
An IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent (if English is not your first language)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The Otago MBA application process is rigorous and includes the completion of this form, an interview and a video conference presentation on a recent news item.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Academic transcripts, Educational Credential Evaluators report, Proof of your identity, certified/notarised copy.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Benefit: The award will provide a fee waiver valued at NZ$10,000.