The Department of Political Science and Public Management at the University of Southern Denmark invites applications for one or more PhD Positionswithin the areas of welfare studies & public policy and/or border region studies as of February 1, 2019, or as agreed.
The University of Southern Denmark is a university in Denmark. It has campuses located in Southern Denmark and on Zealand.
Amazing opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in Welfare Studies and/or Border Region Studies.
- Award: A 5+3 PhD programme spans over three years (fully salaried), while the 4+4 programme runs for a period of four years.
- Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: University is offering one or more PhD scholarships.
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To qualify for a PhD scholarship, you must have a high academic level and be able to outline an original research project.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
An application must include:
- Application form
- A project proposal, max 5 pages of 2400 characters each, including spaces, notes, appendices, bibliography etc. The project description must be anonymized, i.e. it may not reveal your name or identity in any way. The total length in characters including spaces of the project description must be stated on the first page of the project description. If your name is mentioned in your project description or if the description exceeds the specified length, your application will be rejected without further assessment
- An abstract for the above project description of no more than 250 words
- A short letter with a motivated suggestion for a supervisor among the academic staff at the Department of Political Science and Public Management
- Detailed CV
- A certified copy of your master’s degree certificate including all examination results. In case of a possible 4+4 enrolment, a certified copy of your bachelor’s degree certificate and a transcribe of you master’s level examination results must be included
- Information on experience with teaching, dissemination, or scientific publication, if applicable
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.