UCLouvain is delighted to offer 5 full-time PhD positions, starting Sept. 2018 or Sept. 2019. International students are eligible to apply for these positions.
The university welcomes more than 30,000 students, spread over seven sites in Brussels and Wallonia. Its main site is in Louvain-la-Neuve, a pedestrian city. Our University trains students in all disciplines, from bachelor to doctorate, and offers many continuing education programs. It is also a pioneer in the creation of MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses): it is the first French-speaking University in Europe to offer online courses on the Edx platform (16 courses available in 2016).
golden opportunity for applicants
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: June 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship positions are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded on pension reforms (UCLouvain).
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarships are for a maximal duration of 39 months. At the end of the first and second year, recipients are committed to apply for FNRS/FRIA/FRESH or similar grants. The yearly amount paid is € 37.000 gross. A career plan will be established for each recruited person, involving scientific objectives, acquisition and valorisation of skills, as well as the employment perspectives both inside and outside academia.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these positions.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 5 positions are available.
- Scholarshipcan be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for these positions.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidates must have completed/ or be about to complete a Master’s degree in actuarial sciences, economics/econometric, law or philosophy (and related disciplines), and have an interest in interdisciplinary work.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should email the following documents in pdf format to ariane.robyn-at-uclouvain.be no later than June 15, 2018.
- Curriculum vitae;
- A letter of motivation
- 2 recommendation letters