Kingsway Christian School is offering Principal’s Secondary Scholarships for Year 7-12. Scholarships cover tuition fees only and parents are responsible for the Association fee, Text Books, Uniform Costs, Insurance and Secondary School Levies.
The aim of the scholarship is to promote excellence in Christian education among secondary students of the College.
User Review( votes)
Kingsway Christian School is a private, coeducational Christian school located south of Orrville, Ohio and west of Riceland. It serves students in grades K-12.
- Application Deadline: June 25, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for students from year 7 – 12.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the following areas: academic, cultural/aesthetic and sport.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships cover tuition fees only and parents are responsible for the Association fee, Text Books, Uniform Costs, Insurance and Secondary School Levies.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to Australian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to Australian students.
- Entrance Requirements: Both new and existing students who exhibit outstanding attributes in any of the following areas: academic, cultural/aesthetic and sport which will enable them to make an outstanding contribution to the life of the College.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
All applications received must include:
- All sections of the Application Form completed and returned;
- Documentation supporting the applicant’s academic, sporting or cultural / aesthetic achievements;
- Two most recent School Reports;
- Birth Certificate or current Passport (not required for current Kingsway Christian College students);
- Advice of any special needs
How to Apply:
Submit the completed Application Form and documents by post.