Lund University is offering Full-Time Söderberg Scholarships for brilliant students in Sweden. The Söderberg award is an academic excellence award targeting top Master in Management students outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
Lund University is one of Sweden’s leading research and teaching institute. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
Fab choice for students in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is available to study the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The grant is available to study the entire program offered by the university.
- Award: The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: There are 2 scholarships available for the students.
- Nationality: The grant is available for the citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- The award can be taken in
Eligibility for the opportunity :
- Eligible Countries: The grant is available for the citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must meet the following two criteria:
- You are a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland, hence required to pay a tuition fee
- You have completed the application to Master’s in Management ranked it as your number one choice, and paid the application fee
- . Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the opportunity .
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: To apply for The Söderberg Scholarship, you must first apply to the Master’s in Management via the University admissions website and ranked it as your number one choice. Once you have completed the application and paid the application fee, you will be invited to complete the LU Global application form.