Entrants from all over the world who want to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at the university are eligible to receive this scholarship.
The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong is a self-financing university committed to providing quality services to students and staff in support of the University’s vision of aspiring to be a leading private liberal-arts-oriented university in the region, recognized for excellence in teaching, learning and research, serving and advancing our society and the world.
Amazing chance to get benefited in Hong Kong.
User Review( votes)
Why choose to study at the Hang Seng University of Hong Kong? The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong has maintained up-to-date and applicable academic policies and regulations to support the educational programmes for student recruitment and admission. HSUHK holds accurate records on student data and academic progress that helps them enhance the students’ learning experience.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 30 June 2022.
- University or Organization: Hang Seng University of Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries, including Malaysia and Taiwan, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate level courses and subjects offered at HSUHK are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been accepted by HSUHK in the applied undergraduate programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must register themselves on the university portal to carry out the application procedures. The applicants will be considered automatically upon submission of the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Diploma certificate
- Identity proof
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have maintained a solid GPA of 3.3 through previous years of education to secure a seat at HSUHK.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be Level 3 or above in Chinese Language and English Language.
Successfully selected applicants will be awarded a full scholarship that will cover the tuition fee of all four years of study of the applied undergraduate programme at HSUHK.