Istanbul Kültür University is granting an excellent programme named international awards in Turkey. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who have a high GPA of 3.00 to 3.75 and apply to undertake any bachelor or masters programme at IKU will be considered for this application . The selected students will receive discounts on the total payable tuition fee of the desired programme under this application .
?Istanbul Kültür University is one of the many private universities located in Istanbul ranked 52nd in the country that strives to give high-quality education to the youth who will shape the future and increase scientific, artistic and cultural activities. It aims to become a prestigious university in national and international arenas in education, scientific research and public service.
Why study at ?stanbul Kültür University? ?Istanbul Kültür University gives high-quality education to the youth who will shape the future and increase scientific, artistic and cultural activities. It carries out educational activities in a creative and contemporary manner, on the one hand, to support talented and successful students academically throughout their university education on the other. It has increased performance in research and to develop in entrepreneurship and innovation.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: ?stanbul Kültür University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any bachelor or master level programme at IKU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have received an offer letter for the applied programme by the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must register on the application portal set up by the university and log in with the new credentials to apply. Applicants do not need to apply separately for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Original High School Diploma
- Passport photocopy
- Student visa
- Seven passport size photos
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a great GPA of 3.00 – 3.75 to enter any programme at IKU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 66
- YDS – 55
The applicants that will win a scholarship at IKU will receive a 10% to 25% discount on the tuition fee payable of the applied programme.