The University of Warwick in partnership with the British Council is pleased to announce scholarship to pursue postgraduate study in the WMG department. This scholarship is available to Turkish student. The Award will cover full tuition fees.
GREAT Scholarships 2019 was launched by the British Council together with several UK universities to provide more students in Turkey access to excellent UK higher education opportunities.
A worthy opportunity for Turkish Student in the UK.
User Review( votes)
• Applications Deadline: June 01, 2019
• Course Level: award is available to pursue postgraduate study in the WMG department at the University of Warwick, UK.
• Study Subject: One support will be awarded to an eligible candidate who has applied to study on any of the following WMG full-time Master’s courses:
• MSc Healthcare Operational Management
• MSc Programme and Project Management
• MSc Management for Business Excellence
• MSc Sustainable Automotive Engineering
• MSc Engineering Business Management
• Award: The scholarship covers full tuition fees (equivalent to £25,870) to study on one of the above courses in the 2019-20 academic years.
• Nationality: Turkish students.
• Number of Awards: Not specified
• The award can be taken in UK
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to Turkish student.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be a citizen of Turkey and hold a Turkish passport
• Applicants must hold an offer to study on one of the above WMG full-time MSc courses starting studies in September 2019
• This Award will be paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs
• Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile
English Language Requirements: The University requires evidence that your English Language capability is of a level that will enable you to succeed on your chosen course of postgraduate study. We therefore have English Language entry requirements based on the following minimum standards.
How to Apply: In order to be considered for this award, you must complete the application form.