Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Full tuition-fees International Students Scholarship Program at the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik (USEK) and support your study in Lebanon.
The educational award is accessible for excellent international and local students who are starting or going to start an undergraduate and master degree program in China. USEK’s International Students Scholarships Program (ISSP) is part of USEK’s internationalization strategy.
This is a very prestigious programme with various amazing perks such as a 100% discount on tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1938, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik is Lebanon’s third-largest university, with approximately 7500 students. It has seven schools, one faculty, one pontifical faculty, and four Institutes employing 850 teachers and researchers.
Why would you like to join the ISSP program at the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik? The ISSP gives you the chance to strengthen your cultural and scientific knowledge. You can also access opportunities in one of the top universities in Lebanon.
- University: Holy Spirit University of Kaslik (USEK)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Awards: Full tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Lebanon
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
For Undergraduate Studies
- Scholarships for a set of specific programs are offered to international students residing outside Lebanon. Students with Lebanese origin residing abroad are eligible to apply, whereas binational students residing in Lebanon are not.
- Applicants should not be already enrolled at USEK.
- Applicants should meet the USEK admission criteria required for each program.
- Applicants should demonstrate good academic standing. Please refer to paragraph 3.2 to know the admission criteria, as they may differ depending on the field of study you are choosing.
- Applicants’ willingness to participate in USEK sports’ activities is a plus.
For Graduate Studies
- International students who have completed their undergraduate degree and are willing to pursue a master’s degree are eligible to apply. They should have a minimum GPA of 85/100 on their bachelor’s degree.
- In addition to the above?mentioned criteria, applicants should be willing to provide assistantship upon request (assistantship vacancies are posted on an annual basis).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, interested students should submit the required documents to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission criteria for undergraduate studies: https://www.usek.edu.lb/en/admission/for? undergraduate?studies/admission?requirements Admission criteria for graduate studies: In addition to completing the admission file, you will need to submit a letter of motivation, a letter of recommendation, and an oral interview in the language of the program you are choosing. The applicant for graduate studies should have a minimum GPA of 85/100 (or equivalent).
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The scholarship program covers full tuition fees for bachelor or master programs (excluding remedial courses). Application fees, registration fees per semester, travel to/from Lebanon, dorms, and living expenses are to be covered by the applicant.
- Fall Semester: Friday, July 23, 2021 ?GMT+2 (12:00 a.m. Beirut time)
- Spring Semester: Friday, December 3, 2021 ?GMT+3 (12:00 a.m. Beirut time)
- Summer: No applications are accepted for the Summer Session.