Applications are invited for full-tuition and partial HSE Scholarships at the National Research University Higher School of Economics. These are merit-based scholarships open to international students to pursue a master’s programme in 2021.
The National Research University Higher School of Economics is one of the leading and largest universities in Russia. The university specializes in economics, social sciences, mathematics, computer science, media communications, and design.
Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL, IELTS, or CAE test results (from no more than two years prior to the application submission). Native English speakers, as well as students who have previously completed an entire degree exclusively in English, do not need to submit proof of their English ability.
Application Deadline: August 10, 2021.
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in Corporate Finance.
- Award: Strategic Corporate Finance 2 year Master Program students receive partial and full tuition waiver based on academic qualification assessment of their portfolio.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in Russia
- Eligible Countries: International students of any country
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor (undergraduate degree) diploma. If you are now completing your undergraduate studies you can provide a transcript To be admitted to the program, you must have high enough level of English to read international journals, textbooks and attend classes taught in English
- Some knowledge of macro-and microeconomics at the undergraduate level, as well
- Mathematics for economists
- Test Requirement: GMAT or GRE general test will significantly boost your portfolio for admission and chances to get a scholarship. Eligible applicants will have subscore 3 and higher in GRE Revised General test Academic Writing part
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, please applicants should apply for the course.
- Supporting Documents: Resume/CV
- Please submit a standard CV, including, at a minimum, your educational achievements, work and research experience, publications (if any), and language knowledge
- Letter of motivation (300-500 words)
- This letter should describe your reasons for applying to this programme, in the context of your long-term career goals and background.
- Scans of diplomas and academic transcripts
- If you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from someone familiar with your academic work)
- Please provide your recommenders with HSE’s letter of recommendation guidelines. Tests
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- TOEFL ibT – 60, PBT – 500; IELTS – 5
- Native speakers or graduates from programs conducted in English are not required to take the English language proficiency test