Applications are invited for full-tuition and partial HSE Scholarships at the National Research University Higher School of Economics. These are merit-based scholarships open to international students to pursue a master’s programme in 2020.
The National Research University Higher School of Economics is one of the leading and largest universities in Russia. The university specializes in economics, social sciences, mathematics, computer science, media communications, and design.
Nice offer for international students to get the full-fee award for master study in Russia
User Review( votes)
Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL, IELTS, or CAE test results (from no more than two years prior to the application submission). Native English speakers, as well as students who have previously completed an entire degree exclusively in English, do not need to submit proof of their English ability.
- Application Deadline: August 14, 2020.
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in Corporate Finance.
- Award: Strategic Corporate Finance 2 year Master Program students receive partial and full tuition waiver based on academic qualification assessment of their portfolio.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Awards: Number of Awards is not given.
- The award can be taken in Russia
- Eligible Countries: International students of any country are
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor (undergraduate degree) diploma. If you are now completing your undergraduate studies you can provide a transcript To be admitted to the program, you must h
- High enough level of English to read international journals, textbooks and attend classes taught in English
- Some knowledge of macro- and microeconomics at the undergraduate level, as well
- Mathematics for economists
- Test Requirement: GMAT or GRE general test will significantly boost your portfolio for admission and chances to get a scholarship. Eligible applicants will have subscore 3 and higher in GRE Revised General test Academic Writing part
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- TOEFL ibT – 60, PBT – 500; IELTS – 5
- Native speakers or graduates from programs conducted in English are not required to take the English language proficiency test
- The application fee is waived. You do not need to travel to Moscow for the admission decision. Students selected for partial or full financial aid positions will be interviewed online for free.
- Applicants should apply to the programmes they wish to enter before August 20, 2019. If the application is considered to be outstanding by the application committee, the applicant will be recommended for a scholarship. Winners of various student competitions may also receive full-tuition grants.
How to Apply:
- Please submit a standard CV, including, at a minimum, your educational achievements, work and research experience, publications (if any), and language knowledge
- Letter of motivation (300-500 words)
- This letter should describe your reasons for applying to this programme, in the context of your long-term career goals and background.
- Scans of diplomas and academic transcripts
- If you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from someone familiar with your academic work)
- Please provide your recommenders with HSE’s letter of recommendation guidelines. Tests