Trinity College Dublin is inviting applications for Global Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships in Ireland. There are multiple grants available to the full-time undergraduate programme for the academic year 2017-2018.
Trinity College is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university in Ireland.
Best offer for students.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate programmes (except Medicine, Dentistry and Acting).
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: multiple grants valued at 5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate programme for the first year of study only.
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
- Non-EU students can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit scholarship request and attach application documents via email. application documents
- Application number (assigned by TCD when the application is submitted)
- 200-word statement on “how I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format
- Entrance Requirement: To qualify for admission to a degree course at the University you must:
- Meet the minimum entry requirements,
- Satisfy course-specific requirements (where applicable),
- Where there is competition for places, have good enough examination results to be included among those to whom offers are made (see Leaving Certificate scoring system, Advanced GCE (A-Level) scoring system or Other examination systems).
- English Language Requirement: All applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language:
- IELTS: Grade 6.5 (No section less than 6.0)
- TOEFL: 90 – internet-based (with a written score of 21)
- University of Cambridge:
- Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59)
Application Deadline: Closed