Singapore Management University is pleased to offer Overseas postgraduate placements (OPS) to cover full tuition fees for the students. Singapore citizens are eligible to apply for this application program.
SMU’s Overseas Postgraduate award is a prestigious scholarship that aims to attract and encourage talented young Singaporeans to embark on an academic career by providing financial support for an overseas Ph.D./terminal degree program as well as academic guidance and mentorship.
Wonderful opportunity to get higher education in Singapore with excellent financial help.
User Review( votes)
Singapore Management University’s mission is to be a premier university, internationally recognized for its world-class research and distinguished teaching. It will provide a rewarding and challenging environment for faculty, staff and students to kindle and sustain a passion for excellence.
Why at Singapore Management University? SMU aspires to generate leading-edge research with global impact as well as to produce broad-based, creative and entrepreneurial leaders for the knowledge-based economy. SMU is committed to an interactive, participative and technologically enabled learning experience.
University or Organization: Singapore Management University
Course Level: Postgraduate program
Award: Full tuition
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Singapore citizens
The program can be taken in Singapore
Application Deadline: December 8, 2019
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Graduates with good Bachelor’s or Master Degrees in, but not limited to accountancy, business, computer science, economics, engineering, law, mathematics, statistics and/or social sciences
- Excellent academic record plus a high degree of proficiency and motivation for a research area that is strongly aligned with SMU’s core areas of excellence
- A keen interest in an academic career at SMU
- Singapore citizens are eligible to apply for this application program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications may be submitted throughout the year but candidates are advised to submit them at least nine months prior to the intended commencement date of the postgraduate program.
- Supporting Documents: Interested candidates are required to complete and submit the Overseas Postgraduate application Form along with the Personal statement, Detailed CV, Degree certificates, academic transcripts, and relevant GMAT/GRE test scores, Names and email addresses of three references who are familiar with the applicant’s education/work.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates currently pursuing or have applied for/enrolled in a doctoral program should also provide details of their research topic and status of the program.
The scholarship provides
- Full tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly stipend
- Overseas maintenance allowance
- Return economy airfares
- Conference and fieldwork grants
- Overseas medical insurance