The University of the Philippines Open University is proud to offer the UPOU Exchange short-term Fellowship program. The fellowship is open for both home and abroad applicants to pursue research.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide a platform for capacity building and establishment of sustainable partnerships as well as fostering knowledge exchange on ODel.
This is a great offer to pursue higher education in the Philippines.
User Review( votes)
The University of the Philippines Open University is a public research university and distance learning institution headquartered in the Philippines. UPOU is envisioned as a leader in teaching and learning in the digital age, helping to equip Filipinos with the knowledge and skills they need for life and work in the 21st century.
Why at University of the Philippines Open University? The University provides Filipinos everywhere access to quality higher education through innovative methods of teaching and learning that are designed to be responsive to their needs as well as to national development priorities.
University or Organization: University of the Philippines Open University
Course Level: Research program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the Philippines
Application Deadline: Check back next year
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be faculty and staff from different universities locally and abroad.
- Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these fellowships.
- These fellowships are available to pursue a research program.
- These fellowships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide Curriculum Vitae, A proposal on research, A letter of recommendation from the head of the recipient institution (President, Rector, Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor).
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must be faculty and staff from universities.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Benefit: These fellowships will cover the followings:
- Accommodation at the UPOU
- Living Expense allowance as per government rate
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Transportation within the campus
- Office space with telephone and internet access
- Access to the University Library
- The parent university shall provide the candidates with a round-trip ticket.