If you are an international student and looking for some funding for your tuition fees, then you can apply for the Full-Tuition Presidential Scholarship provided by the Chatham University. The grant is awarded annually based on a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and full-time enrollment.
The fund is an annually renewable financial aid that covers tuition for each academic year, for a total of four years (or 120 credits) of study.
Nice opportunity for international students.
User Review( vote)
The Chatham University is one of the old educational institutions in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania has over 2,100 students. It offers 60 undergraduate and graduate programs in our areas of excellence.
Why study at Chatham University? Chatham is committed to creating a supportive and inclusive learning, living, and working environment for all members of the campus community.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Chatham University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full Tuition annually
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the awards.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a 3.8 high school cumulative GPA and 1280 SAT or 27 composite ACT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, you have to take admission at the university. After being enrolled, you will have to submit the online application
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the personal resume and a supplement to your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Benefits: The scholarship covers full tuition fees for each academic year, for a total of four years (or 120 credits) of study at Chatham University.