Applicants are welcoming for the IB Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. The awards are exclusively open for international students.
The grants range in value from $1,000 to $3,000 available to pursue undergraduate degree program for outstanding candidates who demonstrate high academic achievement.
The grants range in value from $1,000 to $3,000
User Review( vote)
As one of Canada’s top universities, Trent University was founded in 1964 and promotes life-changing experiences and careers at all levels. It is known for its Oxbridge college system and small class sizes. Trent is represented in Canadian Interuniversity Sport by the Trent Excalibur.
Why study at Trent University? The university provides an authentic outlook on the career landscape by providing students and alumni with meaningful experiences, necessary perspectives, and valuable resources.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000 to $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , students must complete an IB diploma.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, students are advised to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university via online. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to take affirmation at Trent, then you need to hold a high school diploma and minimum grades as outlined in country-specific admissions requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Benefits: The grants range in value from $1,000 to $3,000