The University of Pittsburgh is offering Full-tuition grant Competition for students who are admitted as a full-time freshman student for fall 2019. Students from the USA are eligible to apply for these endowments.
Pitt-Greensburg offers a high-quality education with personalized attention. Expand your mind in a challenging academic environment, discover your leadership potential, and build relationships that last a lifetime.
An excellent opportunity for USA students.
User Review( votes)
Among the admissions requirement for international students is proficiency in English. For citizens of a country whose official language is not English, proficiency can be demonstrated by a minimum score of 550 in the paper version of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a minimum score of 213 on the computer-based version, or a minimum score of 80 on the internet-based version of TOEFL.
University or Organization: The University of Pittsburgh
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Students from the USA
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: January 22, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Students from the USA are eligible to apply for this application program.
- Entrance Requirements: Qualified students are invited to apply and participate in the competition. In order to be eligible, the student must meet the following criteria:
1. Admitted as a full-time freshman student to Pitt-Greensburg by January 15, 2019 (Direct applicants only; option students are not eligible to apply).
2. Achieved a cumulative high school GPA of 3.8 or higher (at time of application).
3. Scored a minimum of 1250 on SAT – or – 26 on the ACT.
4. The student must be a United States citizen.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for the Full-tuition grant, students must mail an envelope containing a printed application, two (2) letters of recommendation, and official high school transcript including SAT/ACT scores by post.
- Language Requirments: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .