The University of Pittsburgh is offering Full-tuition grant Competition for students who are admitted as a full-time freshman student for fall 2019. Students from the USA are eligible to apply for these endowments.
Pitt-Greensburg offers a high-quality education with personalized attention. Expand your mind in a challenging academic environment, discover your leadership potential, and build relationships that last a lifetime.
User Review( votes)
Among the admissions requirement for international students is proficiency in English. For citizens of a country whose official language is not English, proficiency can be demonstrated by a minimum score of 550 in the paper version of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a minimum score of 213 on the computer-based version, or a minimum score of 80 on the internet-based version of TOEFL.
- Applications Deadline: January 22, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Award: This prestigious scholarship has a value of over $50,000.
- Nationality: Students from the USA
- Number of Awards: Pitt-Greensburg will award 3 full-tuition grants to freshmen students beginning their education in Fall 2019.
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligible Countries: Students from the USA are eligible to apply for this application programme.
Entrance Requirements: Qualified students are invited to apply and participate in the competition. In order to be eligible, the student must meet the following criteria:
1. Admitted as a full-time freshman student to Pitt-Greensburg by January 15, 2019 (Direct applicants only; option students are not eligible to apply).
2. Achieved a cumulative high school GPA of 3.8 or higher (at time of application).
3. Scored a minimum of 1250 on SAT – or – 26 on ACT.
4. Student must be a United States citizen.
English Language Requirements: Scored a minimum of 1250 on SAT; 26 on the ACT.
How to Apply: To apply for the Full-tuition grant, students must mail an envelope containing a printed application, two (2) letters of recommendation, and official high school transcript including SAT/ACT scores by post.