The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education is pleased to announce Fully Funded 4-year PhD. Scholarships in Economics. These opportunities are open for international students to pursue a PhD. D. degree program.
The CERGE-EI PhD. in Economics is a US-style program designed for outstanding students who desire a rigorous graduate education in Economics at a prestigious international institution.
User Review( votes)
Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education – Economics Institute is a joint workplace of Charles University and the Economics Institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences. The mission of CERGE-EI is to build a recognized center of excellence and innovation in economics research and education.
Why at Center for Economic Research and Graduate – CERGE-EI is ranked globally in the top 4% of economics institutions by SSRN and in the top 5% by RePEc. For its graduate programs, CERGE-EI offers an excellent 3:1 student/faculty ratio and an individualized approach to students.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- University or Organization:The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: These The studentships are available to pursue a PhD.
- Award: The studentships are fully funded.
- Access Mode:online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Czech Republic
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: These financial aid positions will be awarded in the field of Economics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must need to do register through the given link: https://www.cerge-ei.cz/phd-online-application-login
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents: Online Application Form Curriculum vitae, Statement of motivation, Verified copies of your Bachelor and Master diplomas and transcripts, Proof of English proficiency level, Contact details for two (or max. three) referees.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit other relevant documents that may support their application, such as additional study records, certificates, GRE, GMAT, etc. are not required for the application. However, we strongly encourage applicants to provide their score results from such exams as they may increase their chance of admission.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an offer to study at the Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education.
- Language Requirement: English
The university will provide Tuition, Financial Support for the PhD. in Economics Program, Stipends, First-Year Excellence Fellowship, Insurance, Reimbursement, Accommodation stipend.