University College Lillebaelt is offering full-tuition grants for highly qualified students who are not from EU/EAA countries or Switzerland. These financial aid positions will be awarded to students enrolled in a full degree higher education programme in their home country related to either nursing, social education or teacher education.
The university’s aim is to examine the impact of the division between further and higher education on strategies to widen participation in undergraduate education.
User Review( votes)
University College Lillebaelt offers education programmes contributing to the ongoing development of society and is happy to welcome international students
If applicants want to enrol as a full-time ordinary student, they must be able to speak Danish fluently and otherwise meet the same requirements as Danish students.
Course Level: The studentships are available for students enrolled in a full degree higher education programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study at the Department of Nursing.
Award: financial aid positions will cover tuition and contribute to living expenses while studying at UCL. The scholarship covers the tuition fee for one semester (4 months), and additionally you will receive approximately 6000 DKK each month to contribute to your living expenses.
The award can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this Scholarship:-
- Applying to participate in one of the above-mentioned courses
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education programme in their home country related to either nursing, social education or teacher education.
Applicants are not eligible to apply for a scholarship if they:
- Are studying in Denmark on the grounds of a bilateral exchange agreement
- Have a legal claim to the rights of Danish citizenship
- Have been granted a residence permit at the time of the application admission by the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9c, subsection 1, as the child of a foreign citizen who has been granted a residence permit in accordance with the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9a, and who is a citizen of a country that is not acceded to the EU or covered by the EEA agreement
- Are a student who is eligible for a grant in accordance with Danish Law regarding the State Education Fund
- Are from an EU applicant country such as Turkey.
Nationality: Citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be enrolled in a full degree higher education programme in their home country related to either nursing, social education or teacher education.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Please provide
- High school transcripts documenting the level of English, grade achieved, and if a possible number of hours taken.
- Documentation of any English language proficiency tests you may have taken (TOEFL, IELTS, CAE etc.)
- Any further documentation of your English proficiency such as courses longer stays in English speaking countries etc.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the MoveON system. To ensure that only highly qualified students are granted the program, UCL requires you to prepare and submit all of the following:
- Application form
- Motivational letter (max. 1 page)
- Official transcripts (including explanation of grading scale)
- Documentation of English proficiency
Application Deadline: The application deadline for spring 2017 is 1st November 2016.