Applicants are inviting to apply for the Full Tuition School of Divinity PhD Research Scholarships for 2020-2021 entry. The program is available to outstanding international students.
The funding program is awarded to students who are offered a place to study on an on-campus postgraduate research programme. Awards are made on the basis of academic merit.
User Review( votes)
As the second most popular university in the UK, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities. It is divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It has the 14th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates among UK universities.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional. Here students can get advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
Application Deadline: February 3, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD Research
- Award: Cover full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a UK 2:1 or first class honours degree (or overseas equivalent) with a mark of at least 65% in a relevant subject, and typically a specialist masters degree with a high level of attainment (at least 67% in both coursework and dissertation), or their international equivalents.
- For North American applicants, the equivalent of 67% is a GPA of 3.70.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to gain access to the application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. After that candidates have to submit the application form.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the entry requirements
- Language Requirement: All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence. For full details, applicants must see English language requirements.
The studentships are available to cover full tuition fees (at both the UK/EU and Overseas rates). Partial awards will also be offered of at least 50% of tuition fees.