The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley’s Graduate College is happy to offer the Graduate Dean’s Traditional funding for all the traditional degree programs in all disciplines.
Helpful option to get financial support to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley public university located in Edinburg, Texas in the Brownsville Area. It provides a wide variety of services and useful programs to all international students.
Why at University of Texas Rio Grande Valley? The university offers a wide range of degrees and courses in all academic fields. Here, students find excellent programs at the undergraduate and graduate level of study.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
- University: University of Texas Rio Grande Valley’s Graduate College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s or Doctoral program
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s or Doctoral degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A newly admitted graduate student (degree-seeking), in any discipline
- Studying in a traditional master’s or doctoral program (16-week courses)
- Unconditionally admitted starting from Summer I 2020 and on.
- Enrol in a minimum of 6 semester hours.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete the admission process at the university, thereafter, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a current copy of your valid passport, official Standardized Test Scores, and you have attended about their process for providing official transcripts and have them sent electronically to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: As an international applicant, you will be required to submit a few supplementary items in addition to the program admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students whose native language is not English will be expected to provide test scores for either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
The university will provide an award amount of $2,000 to the successful candidates.