The Fullbright Turkiye is pleased to announce it Graduate Scholarships. The scholarship will be awarded to master’s degree-seeking students from Turkey for the academic year 2023-2024.
Students from Turkey who have earned a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.00 GPA and want to pursue their master’s study in the USA are eligible to participate in this scholarship program. The applicants must have working experience in accordance with their subject of degree. Students can apply for a master’s degree in their desired American university or college. Winners can expect an award offering round-trip airfare and up to $50,000.
User Review( votes)
The Turkish Fulbright Education Commission, or the Turkey-United States Cultural Exchange Commission started functioning within the framework of the bilateral agreement signed between Turkey and the United States of America in 1949. The Commission was established to develop a common understanding between the Turkish and American peoples through education and cultural exchange.
The Turkish Fulbright Education Commission supports Turkish and American university graduates, academics, artists, and public officials with scholarships covering education, living, and travel expenses, and provides educational counselling to Turkish students who wish to study in the United States. The Commission’s budget has been jointly established by the Turkish and American Governments.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 22nd March 2023.
- University or Organization: Turkish Fulbright Education Commission
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: USD 50,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online or Offline
- Nationality: Turkey
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from Turkey can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for graduate-level studies in Biology, Geography, Environmental Engineering, Marine Sciences, Energy, Physics, Climate Science, Geology / Geological Engineering, Chemistry / Chemical Engineering, Meteorological Engineering, or Agriculture / Agricultural Engineering at an American university or college of choice.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not be non-citizens of Turkey.
- The applicants must have at least 1 year of full-time, actual work experience on the date of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via their preferred institute’s admission process. Scholarship applications can be submitted online or sent offline to – Turkey Fulbright Education Commission, Tepe Prime ??Merkezi B Blok No:124, DumlupinarBulvari 266, 06800 Cankaya / Ankara / TURKEY.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application Package Checklist
- Additional Information Form
- Online Application Form Printout
- An officially certified copy of the Diploma or an officially approved Temporary Graduation Certificate for all completed programs
- Officially approved Student Certificate for continuing programs
- Officially certified Transcript for all programs completed and continued
- 3 Reference
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Photocopy of Identity Card
- Document Showing Work Experience
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must submit all necessary documents and meet their respective university’s entry requirements to secure admission.
- Language Requirement:The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 75
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 60
- METU – 75
The scholarship winners will be awarded the following benefits:
- USD 50,000 for one academic year – tuition fees and expenses (including $1,000 USD book cost and USD 350 settlement fee), monthly living expenses (determined on a schedule prepared depending on the destination city), and university health insurance
- Roundtrip airfare