Trinity College Dublin is pleased to offer Eoin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships to EU and non-EU students undertaking the MPhil in Chinese Studies program in Ireland for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarships are aimed to support and develop outstanding MPhil degree students at Trinity College Dublin in Ireland. Successful applicants will receive a value of each scholarship is €3,000 per annum.
Excellent chance to study in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Trinity College Dublin is the top-ranked institute in Ireland classified by the Times Higher Education World University Orders at 155th place in the globe. TCD delivers a liberal atmosphere where freedom of belief is positively adored and where all are motivated to attain their full prospect.
Why study at Trinity College Dublin? Trinity College Dublin launches international mobility knowledge. The various campus counts to the Trinity Experience for everyone improves their emotional evolution and enhances the culture of the institute. It is a genuine and inclusive institute that is committed to its promise of equivalency and multiplicities are cherished and which Trinity’s excellence trusts.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2023.
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MPhil
- Award: €3,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: EU and non-EU students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an MPhil in Chinese Studies program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All applicants are eligible (EU/non-EU, full-time/part-time). Candidates must have firmly accepted their course offer before applying for the scholarship.
- Candidates with conditional and unconditional course offers should apply online.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to have submitted their admission application via the official portal of the college. After that, applicants must fill out the online scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two academic references
- Academic transcript(s)
- Certified copy of degree certificate(s)
- Other additional documents
- Admission Requirements: Admission to this course is at the graduate level, and applicants will hold a good honors degree (minimum II.1, or a GPA of 3.5, or equivalent from another country) from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL CBT – 230
- CEFR Level C1 or C2 – Grade C or Better
- PTE – 63
- Duolingo – 110
Trinity College Dublin will provide a value of each scholarship is €3,000 per annum.