Are you going to make changes? Do you want to be a part of the business network of emerging leaders? Join the Swedish Institute Management Program for a new perspective on sustainable success through responsible leadership and sustainable business.
This program is available for those students who are the citizen and resident of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia who are between 25-45 years old (born 1974 – 1994).
Fabulous chance to get a Fully Covered scholarship at Swedish Institute Management.
User Review( votes)
The mission of the Swedish Institute Management Program is to lead a change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices. The program challenges traditional approaches to do business and it explains how businesses and people can be centered on the global economy.
Why at Swedish Institute Management? The Institute is providing expert support to both private and public actors to convey the image of Sweden and Swedish skills. They are also providing funding and other support for Sweden’s language tuition and knowledge-based programs, which are focusing on Sweden abroad.
Applications Deadline: Closed
- The program is open to applicants who aspire to make sustainability an integral part of their business strategy.
- The studentships are available to the applicants from Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia.
- You aspire to make sustainability an integral part of your business strategy, candidates in a leading position within trade, industry or the public sector.
- You have the mandate to influence the business strategy for your organization, holders also have between 25-45 years old (born 1974 – 1994).
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate in this program, pupils must be created their application online in the application portal. Save your application as a PDF and send their application together with your CV to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be before applying kindly note that it takes about 60 min or more to finish the application form and there is no session saving possibility. Have a headshot photo ready for uploading at the end of the application.
- Admission Requirements: No admission requirements required to apply this free education.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
Training and content, Accommodation, food, and domestic transport during the program, Flight tickets to and from Sweden, Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden Costs covered and arranged by the Swedish Institute.