Kent State University is glad to dedicate a Global Diversity Scholarship for International new freshman students. The program is dedicated to diversify the student body and make sure specific regions are represented at Kent State campus.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicants must be an international new freshman and have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on a US 4.0 scale.
Kent State offers over 300-degree programs, among them 250 baccalaureates, 40 associate, 50 master’s, and 23 doctoral programs of study, which include such notable programs as nursing, business, history, library science, aeronautics, journalism, fashion design, and the Liquid Crystal Institute.
- Applications Deadline: April 1st, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarships are available for international students who are going to enroll as a freshman at KSU.
- Study Subject: The scholarships are open for Global Education.
- Scholarship Award: One-time award ranging from $2,000-$31,856.00 will be distributed to awardees.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible candidate’s following minimum qualifications:
- Eligible Countries: International new freshman students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: International new freshman that demonstrate excellent academics and come from underrepresented regions.
- Jointly nominated by the departments and the Office of Global Education
- Students will add to the diversity of the student population based on the country/region of origin or ethnolinguistic background.
- Having a minimal overall GPA of 3.0 on US 4.0 scale.
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman
Students will need to submit the scholarship application form that includes an essay.
How to Apply:
To be considered for a scholarship, apply through the given link: https://kent.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e5kFs87kdX2QUD3