Kent State University is now accepting applications for Global Diversity Scholarship. The grant is open for International new freshman that demonstrate excellent academics and come from underrepresented regions.
The grant is dedicated to diversify the student body and make sure specific regions are represented at Kent State campus. One-time award ranges from $2,000-$31,856.00 will be distributed to awardees
User Review( votes)
Kent State University is a public research university in Kent, Ohio. It transforms lives and communities through the power of discovery, learning and creative expression in an inclusive environment.
Why at Kent- Among other universities, Kent State is classified as an institution with high research activity. Kent State University offers an affordable education for international students.
- University or Organization: Kent State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: These opportunities are open to pursuing any degree program.
- Award: $2,000-$31,856.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: There are two scholarships available
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: April 1, October 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- These opportunities are open to the International new freshman that demonstrates excellent academics and come from underrepresented regions. They are jointly nominated by the departments and the Office of Global Education.
- Students will add to the diversity of the student population based on the country/region of origin or ethnolinguistic background
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://kent.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e5kFs87kdX2QUD3
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application page.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this application , the applicants must have a minimal overall GPA of 3.0 on the US 4.0 scale and Unconditional admission to Kent State University as a freshman.
- Language Requirement: English
One-time award ranges from $2,000-$31,856.00 will be distributed to awardees who have been awarded Global Diversity Scholarship.