To make your research studies interesting, Swansea University is inviting aspirants to take part in the Doctoral Training Scholarships in partnership with Aberystwyth University, Bangor University, University of Bristol, and Cardiff University.
Funded by UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), this is a 4-year fully-funded PhD opportunity available for successful international citizens who want to pursue a PhD degree program and spread a positive impact on other peoples by their studies.
Golden chance to get a PhD in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Why at this program? At this program, candidates get award-winning teaching and world-class research. They will discover a city with plenty of charm and bags of character. Also, get chances to enhance their talent in diverse fields.
Participants are requested to follow the eligibility criteria-
- The educational award is only open for the citizens of the UK and EU
- The grant is eligible for a research degree program in one of the themes of Data from large science facilities (particle physics, astronomy, cosmology), Biological, health and clinical sciences (medical imaging, electronic health records, bioinformatics), Novel mathematical, physical, and computer science approaches (data, hardware, software, algorithms).
- Applicant must be interested in AI and big data challenges and should have an aptitude and ability in computational thinking and methods including the ability to write software.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants must have to take part in any of the given themes which are available at the universities. And need to contact the professor of the program for applying to the award.
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal showing your interest in the course and a copy of passport’s name page as a proof of your nationality should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Each institution partner has a different requirement but an average academic requirement is a minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree in physics and astronomy.
- Language Requirements: To study at this university, the candidate must be very good at spoken and understanding the English language.
- Fully funded awards will cover the full cost of tuition fee and an annual stipend of £14,750. Additional funding is available for research expenses.
- Positions are funded for 4 years, including the placements with the external partners. The CDT will recruit 13 positions in the first cohort and 11 in each of the following 4 cohorts. The first cohort will start in October 2021.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021, however applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.