Wants to create a positive change in the world? Join The Paris-Saclay Master’s program and make it possible. This opportunity is offering by the University of Paris-Saclay.
The educational award is open for promoting international aspirants in its master’s program by delivering its member institution. The aim of the programme is to help students to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
A prime choice to get fund for masters in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded on December 29, 2014, The University of Paris-Saclay is also known as a French research university system. It ranked 27th in the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Why at the University of Paris-Saclay? The university provides ATTOLAB which dedicated to the study of dynamic high-speed electronics in different study areas. Their workshops help participants enhancing their talent in the field chosen by and work on developing the personality as well as communication skills.
Application Deadline: May 27, 2020
Participants are bounded to follow the eligibility criteria-
- International candidates aged 30 and less during the course of the election year are eligible for applying to a master’s program in any subjects offered by the university except vocational. Those students whose institution of administrative enrolment is from AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, UEVE, and Paris-Sud University are also eligible.
- Aspirants of foreign nationality whose living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course, taking a language or have lived in France in the past are not assist to certification.
- If you are taking any type of funding worth 600€ per month and interrupted your studies more than 3 years then you are not eligible for this opportunity.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is a requirement of taking admission in a master’s degree program at the university. Selected candidates will receive a link by email for applying to the fund. They can fill the application for funding through that link – https://www.universite-paris-saclay.fr/en/admission/bourses-et-aides-financieres/international-masters-scholarships-program
- Supporting Documents: Names of two references who would be accommodating to submit a reference for the candidate and a written motivation letter is mandatory to submit after receiving the email of funding.
- Admission Requirements: A bachelor’s degree on a good academic level is necessary for admission.
- Language Requirement: You must have good English language proficiency to study at university.
Funded education will be awarded 10,000€ per year and can be included a maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses which is depending on the candidate’s country of origin.