The Faculty of Chemistry and Mineralogy of Leipzig University is looking for self-motivated candidates for an exciting opportunity to study for a fully funded double doctorate program in Germany.
This is a 3 year programme available for those candidates who wish to apply for PhD position (m/w/d) Carboranyl phosphines meet dendrimers: Electron-deficient scaffolds for ligand design and applications in catalysis at Leipzig University.
Best option to get funding opportunity to study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1409, the University of Leipzig has over 30,000 students currently attend the 14 departments. It offers a unique variety of subjects, from the humanities and social sciences to the natural and life sciences.
Application Deadline: April 15th, 2020
- University: Leipzig University
- Department: Faculty of Chemistry and Mineralogy
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality contact directly through this email [email protected]
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for PhD position (m/w/d) “Carboranyl phosphines meet dendrimers: Electron-deficient scaffolds for ligand design and applications in catalysis”
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria: The candidate should have a Master degree (or equivalent) in chemistry with strong background in synthetic chemistry, and must be enthusiastic about, and willing to, travel as part of the project and must accept the terms of the award of the double degree, including the requirement to attend international training events and fulfil the double degree examination process.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this opportunity, aspirants are suggested to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After that download and complete the application form for the fund and send it through email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: The university provides a fully funded opportunity for the selected candidates.