RMIT University is cordially inviting applicants to join STEMM Undergraduate merit awards. The funding program is open for the 2020/21 academic session.
There are seven awards available to students from Cambodia who are going to study in an undergraduate degree at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1887, RMIT University gives you the opportunity to make your mark on the world through a unique study experience tailor-made for the individual. It offers a range of degree programs, events, and exciting studying, living and work experience opportunities available for international students.
Why at RMIT University? Students will gain academic success and find new ways for their future at RMIT University. It provides innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and they have a vibrant research culture.
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: AU$5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 7
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Cambodia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be a citizen of Cambodia
- apply from Cambodia
- not an existing RMIT student
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit an application for this application
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this program, students are required to enrol in the eligible program at the University. After being enrolled, you can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach your certified copies of academic transcripts from all qualifications undertaken and date of completion and name of graduate on official paper/letterhead of the institution.
- Admission Requirements: Students are advised to check the minimum entry requirementsof the university.
- Language Requirement: Students can provide their results from one of these three options: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider, and a recognized qualification
Benefits: RMIT University will provide financial assistance of AU$5,000during your first year of study.